Connect your EP 01 to playstation 4
This will enable you to use EP 01 with PlayStation 4.
Note: The PS4 will not be able to play sound through your TV speakers and EP 01 at the same time.
Before you begin, have these items ready:
- Low-Latency Gaming Cable
- PS4 controller with a 3.5 mm audio jack
- A Headphone Splitter
- Your EP 01 connected to your smartphone
- Cable Clips
Connect your EP 01 to PlayStation 4
- Connect the Headphone Splitter to the headphone jack of your PlayStation 4 controller.
- Plug your headphones into one of the jacks of the Headphone Splitter.
- Plug the Low-Latency Gaming Cable into the remaining jack of the Headphone Splitter.
- Connect the magnetic connectors of the Low-Latency Gaming Cable to the charging ports on the heel back of EP 01.
When a secure connection is established, EP 01 will briefly activate and the lights will blink cyan for a moment.
- Finally, change the audio settings on your PlayStation 4 by going to Settings > Devices > Audio Device > Output Device > Option - Headset connected to Controller.
Note: You might experience a brief delay in sound and sensation when first connecting the devices.
Note: To connect to the console, follow the same steps, but instead of plugging into the Controller, plug the Headphone Splitter into the USB audio adapter that is connected to the console.
USE CABLE CLIPS TO PREVENT TANGLING
Use the Cable Clips to prevent cords from tangling and moving around.
- Attach the cylindrical portion of the clip to the cable.
- Attach the clip to your clothing to keep it in place.
- Move and adjust as needed to secure cables and ensure freedom to move.