Wireless Embedded System Architect
DropLabs is an innovative startup galvanizing the world of digital entertainment through sensory perception.
SonicSensory is looking for a Wireless Embedded System Architect
- Experience with the selection and integration of cutting edge wireless technologies into high volume consumer products in a reliable and cost-effective manner.
- 12+ years of relevant work experience.
- Practical understanding of RF system integration and validation.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements and the associated design implications. (UL 62368-1, FCC 15, BT-SIG, MFI)
- Have experience with mobile application integration and interfacing with SW development teams.
- Experience with reviewing, and/or authoring regulatory submissions.
- Experience working with Tier-1 EMS CMs in an OEM or JDM capacity.
- BS or equivalent in electrical engineering or computer science with additional hardware development training.
- Ability to both provide leadership to a small team of embedded system engineers, AND act as an individual contributor.
- Ability to see the big picture but also be comfortable in the details and everywhere in between
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, startup environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Exposure to DSP strategies in audio applications or similar products
- Participate in steering the company’s technology platform based on inputs from the executive, product, and operation teams.
- Guide the day-to-day workflow of a small team of embedded system developers
- Participate in, and provide guidance and leadership on establishing strategies and administration in the following areas:
- Embedded system design
- Hardware validation in the mass production environment
- RF integration
- System topology development
- FW library management and integration