It's February 15th and that empty heart-shaped box of chocolates has left us with low blood sugar. Slip on your DropLabs EP 01 footwear and listen to our Love Hangover playlist to embrace that wave of post-v-day heartbreak.
Pro-Tip: Set your filter to "Dramatic" in the DropLabs App because it's a mood.
1. If you have a mirror and a hairbrush, then it's time for "Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)" by Phil Collins. This heartbreak anthem is the perfect way to kick-off your mental health day.
2. If your Marianne walked away, then it's time for "More Than a Feeling" by Boston. RIP Marianne. Don't cry because it's over - cry because it happened.
3. Yesterday might not seem so far away right now, but give it a day or two. "Yesterday" by The Beatles will take you back, if only for a moment.
4. If your baby broke their promise, it's time for "These Eyes" by The Guess Who. It's also time to forgive them and forget them.
5. When will those dark clouds disappear? Hopefully next week, we'll check the weather. In the meantime, cue up "Angie" by The Rolling Stones. Angie, Angie, Angie...
6. Have they completely moved on while you completely haven't? "Someone Like You" by Adele. Play it. Now. Right now.
7. Remember those dark clouds from earlier? Well, there "Ain't no Sunshine" either. We're ready for daylight savings time. Until then, Bill Withers will carry us through the darkness.
Looking for more? Here's a link to the full playlist by our very own VP of Sound Platform.