Help Test Drop Labs' Revolutionary Footwear
We – Drop Labs – are developing a brand new footwear technology that will revolutionize how people listen to music, play video games, and watch movies. We need your help testing this product before we release it. This is an excellent opportunity to experience an immersive and transformative product before anyone else, and help make it better in the process.
If you are who we seek, have the necessary gear, and are willing to work with our test team: Sign up!
Who you are
- You are 22-35 years old
- You wear size M7 (W8), M9 (W10), or M11 (W12) shoes – Sorry, these are the only sizes our prototype comes in
- You live in Los Angeles – Driving distance from Echo Park
- You love music & listen all the time
What you must have
- Bluetooth headphones - You'll connect them to our shoes
- A smartphone– Preferably an iPhone (6 or later, with iOS 11 or later, and enough available storage to install an app and take some photos), but Android works too (Android version 5 or later)
What you will do
- Be available to participate January 2-18, 2019
Wear the shoes for two weeks
Dream scenario: You can wear the shoes 5 days per week, all day, walking 10,000 steps per day, for a period of 2 weeks.
We-still-love-you scenario: You can wear the shoes several days of the week, for several hours at a time, for a period of 2 weeks.
- Fill out our daily survey - So that we can track, analyze, and fix the problems in future versions of the shoe.
- Talk to us on the phone twice per week for 10 minutes - Surveys are fun and all, but to really understand your unique experience with the shoes, talking in real-time is super helpful to us.
- Sign our non-disclosure and participation agreements & be able to keep a secret - These shoes are still under wraps; we'd like to keep it that way until we launch.